CORE RELIGIOUS PHILOSOPHY
Students of Quba Institute will be instructed according to the following core philosophical principles:
1. The acceptance of the universal belief creed of ahl al-Sunnah wal Jamat.
2. To respect and accept the validity of other Islamic creeds which ascribe to the fundamental creedal principles of ahl al-Sunnah.
3. To strive to become good servants of Allah, inwardly and outwardly.
4. To ascribe to the legal school of the Imam of Madina, Malik ibn Anas in religious law.
5. To respect and accept the validity of other Islamic schools of law which are universally accepted by Muslims.
6. To respect and abide by the laws of the United States of America
7. To become good citizens of the United States of America.
8. To promote and work for the common good of all people regardless of race, religion or nationality.
9. To become socially conscious and morally responsible members of the community.